GAR is hitting the road in 2020 to provide you with education, information on valuable resources, and emerging trends!
Each Summit will feature two concurrent sessions that are both worth three hours of CE credit:
- Code of Ethics (Open to all)
- Broker Risk Management (REALTOR® Broker/Owners, Qualifying Brokers, Designated REALTORS®)
Additional discussion topics will include:
- Legislative update
- Monthly Housing Indicators
- Financial Wellness
- Georgia Real Estate Commission update
- Professional Development resources
- NAR’s Commitment 2 Excellence (C2EX) program
- …and more
8:30 am Sign-in and light breakfast
9:00 am Summit begins
11:45 am – 12:30 pm Lunch (provided)
3:30 pm Summit ends
Albany, July 29
Macon, July 30
Jasper, October 1
There is no fee to attend, but you must register in advance.
Additionally, on the evening before each Summit, GAR will host a networking reception for all registered attendees. Details will be sent by email to those registered two weeks before the summit.
Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of the celebration! Mark your calendars and plan to join us for a Century Summit! Email us at email@example.com with any questions.