- We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
- Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by e-mail (for example, your domain name, your e-mail address, and what pages you visit); and
- Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
- Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools.
- Notify you of updates to our sites.
- Notify you of relevant products and services.
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
- Compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware.
- Track usage of our sites.
- Assist the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) and the Georgia Association of REALTORS® (GAR) and NAR affiliated Institutes, Societies and Councils in membership tracking and for their use for purposes similar to those listed above.
- The National Association of REALTORS® and the Georgia Association of REALTORS® through the National REALTOR® Database System (NRDS).
- When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
Copyright PICKENS COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS®
5784 Lake Forrest Dr., Atlanta, GA 30328