When buying a home, stellar Customer Service is crucial to the overall experience for the consumer. This class will teach Real Estate professionals how to deliver “Five Star” customer service that involves giving them prompt response times, education, and smooth problem solving in a high-tech world. Even more so when you consider the fact that there are an alarming number of home sellers who are attempting to do it themselves. However, consumers are willing to engage an Agent for value - ease of sale and overall stellar customer service. This class will provide guidelines and best practices for providing five-star customer service to the consumer before, during, and after a transaction. Students will not only capture a client for the first transaction, but for life.
Requirements for participating in a livestream class:
- Registration: 8:30 am | CE Class: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Member Price: FREE; Non-Member Price: $45
- Location: Via Zoom
- Instructor: Juanita McDowell
- Certified By: GAR Partners In Education
1. Your device must have a video webcam, microphone, and speakers. Students are required to enable video so that we can monitor attendance.
2. Students are expected to attend the entire class session - except during the 15-minute break - just as if they were sitting in a classroom.
3. After the class, you will be emailed an electronic affidavit and an electronic class evaluation. To receive CE credit, you must complete both.